Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Have the fumes run out? I hope so

Have you ever been caught driving on a near empty gas tank.. driving on fumes as we say?

Well, I hope that after today when Indiana and North Carolina finish voting, we will be saying Hillary had been campaigning on fumes and she finally used 'em all up.

Might happen, might not happen, you can't say it couldn't happen.

Anyway, it is fun to make up things the pundits might say if they thought like me.

CQ Politics has a good item called 10 Questions and Answers about the Indiana Primary

I wrote earlier on my blog about voters taking their role serious. I basically defended us and said I thought folks who were switching from R to D did so out of an honest desire to switch parties and vote Democratic. However, I may change my mind. A family member assured me two of her friends switched because Rush L. said to switch. How could a well informed person do that? The folks she was talking about are very well educated and highly thought of in our community.

I think that is scary. Educated folks who seem to believe the radio is their boss. If these two reflect the mind set of all Republicans, which I hope they do not, it is no wonder President Bush got away with murder. I don't know much, but I know enough to not pay attention to a radio host who isn't exactly well known for spreading information that fully reflects the views and interests from both sides of the political spectrum of our American life.