Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Watch where you put that ad

Obama's TV ad placement is not so good. Sometimes it sounds like Obama is approving McCain.
When the two candidates ads are played back to back, McCain ad first, and Obama's ad begins with the approval line it sounds like Obama just approved McCain.

A different Obama ad, the one about McCain on "the fundamentals of our economy" was unclear to me the first time I heard it because I was not actually looking at the TV screen. This morning, I was busy with my dusting while the TV was playing and when that ad was aired I heard three things, John McCain repeating the fundamentals line, some ominous sounding music, and Obama's voice saying he approved the ad.

There are two reasons Obama is struggling.

Democrats Struggle with the Vast Wasteland of Cable News

House passes energy bill
A don't miss section of the energy bill is SEC. 164. ALASKA NATURAL GAS PIPELINE PROJECT FACILITATION. HB 6899

On Governing.com Ballot Box I read The Other Woman From Wasilla by Josh Goodman

And on 9/11 of all days, Yahoo headlined Palin's Ethics Scrapes May Undercut Pledge to End Old Politics by Timothy J. Burger and Tony Hopfinger